Thursday, January 29, 2015

未来



                I found the discussion about the Art Institute very interesting.  I had heard about the schools before, but had never got to know what sort of thing they did.  I figured that they did just classic art, such as painting or sculpting.  I didn’t know that they also were involved with digital art, photography, and film.  I was particularly interested in the art for video game design and the writing for video games.  I wasn’t aware that schools taught this sort of thing!  I might drabble in video game writing while in college, but I don’t think I would ever major or use it in a career.  But video game writing isn’t the same as normal writing, so what steps in video game writing differ from the norm?
                In one year, I would like to be graduated from high school, still working at my part time job, and be attending OTC on A+, and I want to continue to learn Japanese.  While in college, I want to study abroad for a year in Japan.  In five years, I would like to have graduated from college, and be working until I can find my desired job.  I would like to teach English in Isesaki, Japan, so I will be looking into jobs in that city.  In ten years, I want to be living in Isesaki, Japan, teaching English and continuing the Isesaki-Springfield relationship.  I also want to have at least a larger house instead of an apartment.  I also want so many dogs.  In fifty years, I want to still be living in Japan, still teaching and helping the Sister City relationship.  I’ll have so many dogs and a big house for my dogs.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know a thing about designing video games--lots of programming I suppose--but the idea of "writing" the stories or the premise for these games sounds intriguiging. I hope you get to study abroad--I sure wish I had done that.

    ReplyDelete