Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Best Dream



The best dream I’ve ever had was when I was trapped in a concrete parking lot, there were no cars, and no people.  It was just me.  There was black chalk laying around near a wall, and I used it to draw on the wall; I drew the ocean.  But when I looked up, the ceiling looked like I was looking up from the bottom of the Arctic Ocean.  I could see icebergs and I could feel the cold.  I don’t remember what happened next, but I remember a man who looked a lot like Corbin Bleu from High School Musical who was a mage who could control fire.  He said he had to protect me from something.  What he had to protect me from, I never did found out.  There was another man there who was also a mage.  He was Asian with long black hair tied up into a ponytail at the base of his neck, with wise, dark eyes.  He wore a jade green robe with a gold sash, and had a gold dragon clip on his ear.  I don’t remember anything after seeing this man, but I feel like I know him from somewhere, or I will know him in the future.  I have many premonitions while I sleep, and normally I forget about these strange dreams, but sometime in the future, I experience what I had dreamed.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing scenario! What you said about looking up from the bottom of the ocean reminds me of Bass Pro and how the ceilings in the middle section look like the surface of the lake above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a lot of premonition dreams too, but mine were about boring things like school. I also often dream of the ocean and my favorite part is when I look up to the sky through the rippling waves. Your dream sounds like so much fun, even if it doesn't make a lot of sense and you don't know what you're being protected from.

    ReplyDelete