Thursday, February 26, 2015

Made for a Modern Princess



Every morning, I wake up to the twinkling tune of my alarm clock.  I swipe my phone, turning off the alarm.  I sit up, stretching, my long, light purple hair falling over my bare shoulders.  I turn and nearly throw myself out of my bed, heart beginning to pound from being asleep to suddenly having to get up and walk around.  I stood up, pulling down my shorts that had ridden up my waist as I slept.  I walked out into the kitchen, the wooden floor cold against my bare feet.  Still very groggy, I pulled out a bowl and filled it with bran cereal and filled it with soy milk.  I ate quickly, I still had to do my hair and makeup, and then finally get dressed.  I finished my breakfast and put the bowl away.  I went to the bathroom, straightening my hair and applying light makeup.  I always felt better after putting on makeup, it seemed to make my face look softer, more gentle, and much less rough and manly.  After a final look, I left and returned to my room.  I waded through the cloths hung up in my closet, and since it was Monday, I decided to dress up rather nicely.  I pulled out a nice light pink dress and laid it on the bed.  I removed my pajamas, and put on my fabric bra, stuffing it with gel inserts, making my flat chest have some feminine curve to it.  After some adjusting, tucking and pulling, I finally got myself to how I wanted it; I grabbed the dress and pulled it on.  Pulling my hair out from the inside of the dress, I fluffed it up, adjusted my dress, grabbed my brown suede shoes and pulled them on my feet.  I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door to my car.  Opening up the back seat door and threw my backpack in side, closed the door and climbed into the driver’s seat.  I started up the car and pulled out of the drive way.  The first day of school was always fun for me, all the new students staring at me, wondering if I was a boy or girl.  Jokes on them, I’ll never tell them, because I never stay one gender for very long. 

1 comment:

  1. That duplicity at the end is crafty. I like what you said about the makeup making him/her feel softer, more gentle.

    ReplyDelete