Tuesday, March 3, 2015

**Reel** Life



My favorite movie will change time-to-time.  When I was very little, my favorite movie was The Little Mermaid, then it was Spirited Away.  When I was in middle school, I really liked Labyrinth, and a while back, I really enjoyed Rise of the Guardians.

I don't usually care for big, action-y movies, but it really depends on the mood I'm in.
I don't watch that many movies, but when I do, I have to get perfectly snug and warm with hot tea and a snack. 

65% Pleasure-Seeker
75% Nostalgia
45% Catharsis
40% Aggression
65% Escapism
35% Sensation-Seeking
40% Artistic
55% Information-Seeking
50% Boredom-Avoidance
65% Socialization

If my life was a movie, the only person to accurately play me is me!  Thus, this would begin my career as a famous actress!  I suppose I could also let my friends have cameos in my Epic Trilogy About Me.  And with the money I made from my Career As A Famous Actress, I would buy myself a nicer house will aaaalllll the things I wanted.  Of course, I would donate some to charity as well.  But being famous brings great power.  Yes, going on the internet would be much easier!  My original tumblr posts would get instant reblogs!  Everyone would like my facebook posts, and forum trolls would quiver at my feet! Mwahahahahah!!







1 comment:

  1. Could I have a cameo in your movie also? Preferably as artsy creative writing teacher rather than please-stop-talking ACT Prep teacher! : )

    ReplyDelete