Thursday, April 2, 2015

Teacher's Music

Kazumi Holcomb

What music or songs remind you of your childhood?
-Yuzu, a Japanese band.  I listened to Sayonara Bus by Yuzu a lot when I was coming to America for the first time.

Who is your favorite singer, group, or song and why?
-Yuzu is my favorite group because they sing about life and growing up.  It helped me when I was studying abroad for the first time.

 What music reminds you of someone you love?
Boys to Men, and Kevin Ross.

Do you go to concerts?
No.

What radio stations do you normally listen to in your car?  Do you sing along?
I listen to country a lot, but I listen to the stations mainly for the news.  I don't sing along.

Which music or artist is offensive to you now.
Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga, groups that are popular in America.  All they sing about it drugs and sex.

Which music or artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?
As said before, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine not singing along in the car. I can't help myself most of the time!

    ReplyDelete